Online & Mobile Banking
First Time Login
Having trouble logging in? Click here.
Customers who use both eBank (internet banking) and eMobile (banking on your smart phone):
We recommend logging into eBank first from your desktop. When you log into eBank for the first time, on or after December 9, 2019, you will log in using your current username and password. If your current username and password do not meet our new security requirements, you will be required to create a new password. Enter your username and password. You will then be prompted to accept new terms and conditions. Once you have accepted these, the new eBank homepage will appear.
Customers who only use eMobile:
On or after Monday, December 9 at 8:00am, all customers who bank using eMobile (banking on your smart phone) will need to download the new app.
- Go to the App Store on your phone and type in Stockman Bank in the search bar.
- Download the new app and click on the Sign Up button on the bottom left of your screen to get started.
- Use your current username and password. Fingerprint and face recognition won’t work the first time you login. (Following your first login, you can once again enable Fingerprint or Face ID.)
- You will then be prompted to accept new terms and conditions. Once you have accepted, the new eMobile accounts page will appear.
- Make sure you know your current username and password. You will use your current username and password the first time you log into eBank and/or eMobile. Fingerprint and face recognition won’t work the first time you login. If you can’t remember your current username and password, call 1-877-300-9369.
- Transfers. Important Note: If your banker set up scheduled or recurring transfers for you to make loan payments, these transfers will continue to occur but WILL NOT show up in eBank. If you wish to see these transfers in eBank, please contact your local branch to cancel these transfers so you can set them up within eBank.
- Alerts. These should convert to the new system. However, if some do not convert, you will need to set them up again in the new system. Go to stockmanbank.com and log into eBank as you usually do. To review your current alerts, click on ALERTS in the upper right hand corner of your screen and follow the prompts.
- Check your browser to ensure it is compatible and up to date. You can run our Browser Compatibility Test tool to ensure your browser is configured correctly for the new eBank.
- If you use Quicken®, QuickBooks® or Mint, you will need to make updates to your data. Some of these updates may need to occur before the new system launches on December 9, 2019. The links are provided at the top of this page.