Online & Mobile Banking
Big Changes Coming Monday!
- Go to the App Store on your phone and type in Stockman Bank in the search bar.
- Download the new app and click on the Sign Up button on the bottom left of your screen to get started.
- Use your current username and password. Fingerprint and face recognition won’t work the first time you login. (Following your first login, you can once again enable Fingerprint or Face ID.)
- You will then be prompted to accept new terms and conditions. Once you have accepted, the new eMobile accounts page will appear.
Important Dates to Remember!
Friday, December 6 - eMobile (banking on your smart phone) transactional activity, such as mobile deposit, will be unavailable beginning at 6:00 pm. You can still log in to view your account balances until 6:00 pm Sunday, December 8.
Sunday, December 8 - eBank (internet banking) will be unavailable beginning at 6:00 pm.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance, please call 1-833-959-2172.
- Make sure your email, phone numbers and mailing addresses are up to date. Please contact your local Stockman Bank location.
- Make sure you know your current username and password. You will use your current username and password the first time you log into eBank and/or eMobile. Fingerprint and face recognition won’t work the first time you login. If you can’t remember your current username and password, call 1-833-959-2172.
- If you use ePay, our online bill pay either on desktop, tablet or mobile phone, remember to schedule in advance any payments that will need to be paid from Friday, December 6, 2019 to Monday, December 9, 2019 because the ePay will not be available the weekend prior to the launch of the new system. Your bill pay information, including payee information will convert to the new system. We recommend you print a list of all your payees, including payment amounts and dates due, so you can easily double-check them in the new system.
- If you use Quicken®, QuickBooks® or Mint, you will need to make updates to your data. Some of these updates may need to occur before the new system launches on December 9, 2019. The links are provided at the top of this page.
- Review your current transfers. These should convert to the new system. However, if some do not convert, you will need to set them up again.
- Review your current alerts. These should convert to the new system. However, if some do not convert, you will need to set them up again in the new system. Go to stockmanbank.com and log into eBank as you usually do. To review your current alerts, click on ALERTS in the upper right hand corner of your screen and follow the prompts.
- Check your browser to ensure it is compatible and up to date. You can run our Browser Compatibility Test tool to ensure your browser is configured correctly for the new eBank.
Bank when, where, and how you want
We are excited to announce a new and enhanced personal online and mobile banking system launching on Monday, December 9, 2019. Over the next few weeks, we will keep you up to date with further information.
In Montana, we live life to the fullest, sunup to sundown. Every minute counts. Our new eBank and eMobile programs allow you to manage your money easily and safely. You can continue to conduct all of same banking activities you do today, with the addition of new, innovative features. Enjoy ultimate account access, control and security.
- Access your accounts anytime, anywhere online
- Add outside accounts from other financial institutions
- Transfer funds safely to and from Stockman accounts and/or outside accounts
- Set budgets and goals, track spending and trends
- Track transactions to see exactly where your money is going
- Pay bills with only a few clicks
- Turn your debit card on or off with the touch of a button
- Deposit checks from your mobile phone
- Schedule text and/or email alerts for notifications about your Stockman accounts
As a current online or mobile banking customer, you will be automatically converted to the new system on Monday, December 9, 2019.