Business Insurance

Protect Your Business

Business insurance is critical for all businesses, so make sure your business has the proper insurance coverage. We can help you develop a plan for continued financial security.

What coverage does your business need?

General Liability – Broadly covers your business commercial liability exposure.

Professional Liability – Covers professionals for negligence and errors and omissions that cause injury to clients and/or damage to a third party’s data. Professionals, such as accountants, attorneys, architects, and engineers may need this coverage.

Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) – Protects employers from employment-related liability. This includes legal fees for suits of wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination and violations of employee’s rights.

Workers’ Comp -Workers’ Compensation pays for medical care, physical rehab and lost wage for employees that are injured at work and may not be able to work. This coverage also protects the employer from lawsuits resulting from employee injury. Contact us today to find the best fit for your business.

Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O) – This covers directors and officers of a company, including non-profits and boards for acts of negligence, omissions, and misleading statements that result in suits against the company.

Commercial Property Insurance – Provides coverage for buildings, inventory, equipment, tools and more. Coverage typically provided, protects this property from fire, break-in, vandalism, and other disasters.

Rental/Landlord Coverage – Rental home coverage protects your rental property including single-family homes, duplexes, apartments, etc. It also covers other structures on the property like sheds and garages. Property inside the house you own for use by your tenants such as microwaves, washers and dryers – even tools and equipment used to repair the property.

Liability coverage – is provided that protects you for accidental damage or injury related to your investment property. Loss of use is also available reimbursing you for income loss when the property is damaged to the point that the tenant is no longer paying rent.

Additional Business Coverage:

Building – Coverage that protects the building you own and will pay to repair or replace the building after a covered claim.

Business Personal Property – Cover the equipment, furniture, fixtures, inventory and equipment necessary to operate your business.

Business Income – What would you do if your business had to close for a period of time after a covered claim? Business Income reimburses you for lost profits and expenses during the time the business is closed for repairs.

Electronic Data Processing (EDP) – All businesses today depend on computers to operate. This coverage protects your computer related equipment from causes of loss including power surges and sometimes virus.

Commercial Umbrella – A commercial umbrella compliments a General Liability and Business Auto Policy, increasing the liability coverage limits on those policies and at times broadening liability protection to the business.


Request a Quote  Find An Agent


Not FDIC insured - Not a deposit account or other obligation - Not guaranteed or insured by any depository institution or affiliate.
Not insured by any federal government agency, except for federal flood insurance or federal crop insurance.
This agency is an equal opportunity provider and employer.