Originate Electronic Payments or Receipts
- Direct Deposit Payroll Processing for your employees
- Accounts Payable origination for expense reimbursements, dividends, flex spending, utility payments, and other automatic or recurring payments
- Accounts Receivable origination for client billing, membership dues, donations, and other recurring receivables
- Transfer funds between your accounts held at other banks in the USA
Use the ACH Quick Start Tool to learn how to use ACH for sending and receiving payments.
ACH Processing Times
For eBiz Customers
- Traditional ACH (future effective date): Picked up and processed at 9:00am MST, 1:30pm MST, 3:00pm MST, and 5:00pm MST for next business day settlement
- Same Day ACH (same day effective date): Picked up and processed at 9:00am MST and 1:30pm MST for same day settlement
For Small Business Customers
- Traditional ACH (future effective date): Picked up and processed at 4:30pm MST
- Same Day ACH (same day effective date): Picked up and processed at 12:30pm MST
We are closed for all Federal Holidays. Files will not settle on Federal Holidays, Saturdays, or Sunday. Keep this in mind when selecting a settlement date for your file. The ACH file will need to be submitted at least one day prior to the settlement date unless sent as a Same Day ACH.