Learn More About eStatements
eStatements are the latest and greatest way to take care of your banking. You receive a monthly email notifying you that your eStatement is available for secure viewing, saving, and printing through eBank. For additional information on eStatements, please click here to go to eStatements Q&A.
Getting started with eStatements is quick and simple! There's never a fee to receive eStatements. You do need to be an eBank user (signed up for eBank) before you can use eStatements. eBank is our online banking service that allows you to view account balances, transactions, transfer funds and more!
New eBank users
To signup for eStatements, you need to be an eBank user first. Please click here to sign up for eBank (do this only if you haven't signed up for eBank before).
Existing eBank users
To signup, click on the link below or go to the eBank logon screen on the Stockman Bank website. Select the Signup For eStatements icon and complete the online form. And then you're ready to begin enjoying eStatements!
- eStatements are FREE and fast and give you convenient access to your account statements
- View, print and/or save to your computer, a disk or CD for easy sharing with your accountant or for long-term storage
- Access up to 24 months of statement history from the date you first sign up
- No need to worry about saving copies of checks
- Avoid mail fraud and mail theft
- Anytime, 24/7 access
Review our eStatement disclosures and information.