Changes to our daily lives are happening moment to moment. Stay on top of the changes here.
As Montanan’s largest family-owned community bank, we are committed to the health and well-being of our employees, customers and communities.
PROTECTING YOUR HEALTH AT OUR STOCKMAN BANK LOCATIONS
To do our part with social distancing, we are closing our bank lobbies across Montana, beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. To learn about the most recent updates click here.
- To ensure you still have access to banking services, most drive-ups will remain open during regular business hours.
- If you need to meet with your banker, lender or any other Stockman professional, or if you need emergency access to your safe deposit box, please call your local Stockman Bank to make an appointment.
BANK AT HOME
Conveniently check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, view statements and much more, 24/7!
- Use our mobile banking app (App Store or Google Play) on your phone or tablet device
- Bank online at stockmanbank.com. Login from any page on our site.
- Bank by phone using the toll-free Stockman Telebank number @ 1(888) 669-0724.
NEED OUR SUPPORT?
Should you be impacted by COVID-19 and need our support, please contact us. We are ready to assist you with banking issues you may be facing as a result of the virus. Please call your local bank or Central Customer Service at 1 (877) 300-9369. Our hours are 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday, and 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Saturdays, excluding bank holidays.