If you are in the Great Falls area, be sure to stop to see Jon for your business banking. If you're outside of Great Falls, check the map to find your nearest Stockman Bank to set up an appointment, or stop in at your convenience.
- Divide up the total you can spend from your paychecks before December.
- Open a NEW account, like Savings. You can set up an Automatic Transfer for each of your paydays. Every 2 weeks? First of the Month?
- You can set up your transfer “IN” branch or right on online banking and set as recurring.
- Add your list of people you are buying gifts for into your phone, and buy gifts through out the year when you see sales.
- Summer is a great time to go through your kid’s closets and your own! Get together with a few friends and have a BIG garage sale.
- Cut back on something you purchase every week…. lunch, coffee, etc. Add that extra money to your NEW account.
Real Estate Loan Officer
Shopping for a new home is exciting and fun, but if you’re a serious buyer, your experience should begin in your lender’s office…before hitting the open houses! Kristy emphasizes that in today’s competitive market, buyers are expected to be pre-qualified. Becoming pre-qualified for a mortgage loan will assist you with the following:
- Help you understand how much house you can afford so you are shopping in the correct price range
- Alert you to any issues that may affect your ability to qualify for a loan
- Compare loan options to get the best fit for your situation
- Allow realtors and sellers to know you are a serious buyer, making your offer more attractive
- Accelerate the process for a timely, no surprise closing, fulfilling your dream of home ownership!
"Paying recurring bills doesn’t have to be time consuming or frustrating. Personal Online Banking is the answer to all your bill paying needs," says Machelle.
Online Banking provides a convenient way to pay your bills.
- Make payments to individuals or companies (e.g. utilities, credit cards, loan payments, friends, relatives, etc.)
- Set up recurring or one time payments.
- Set reminders for due dates and receive notifications when your payments have been sent.
If you are in the Wibaux area, be sure to stop in to see Machelle for your banking needs. If you are outside of Wibaux, check the map to find your nearest Stockman Bank to set up an appointment, or stop in at your convenience.