Elite Travel Club
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." - Saint Augustine
Customer Service Representative & ETC Coordinator
At this time of year, we begin looking for warmer weather, getting out and about a little more, and taking part in new adventures. I’m very excited about our upcoming events this spring and summer, and I hope you are too. I am enjoying being a part of this fun travel club, and I love hearing each of your stories. I have learned a lot from you all so far and here are some of my favorites…
- No matter what has happened in our lives, there is still life to enjoy.
- Desserts are the best!
- Steaks are also good.
- Enjoy life while you can, because tomorrow is not promised to anyone.
- A good friend to do things with is like icing on the cake.
- Cake is good too. :)
- It is not the destination, but the journey. (What a great reminder for us all to enjoy each day!)
Do you see a common theme? Food is a staple at our events for good reason! I’m so happy that I’m not the only one who loves food and desserts! There are many new flyers and sign ups available at the bank. Please stop by and visit with me, sign up for one or two or ALL of the events, and continue to share you stories with me. I so enjoy getting to know you! Here’s to a great spring and summer!
On The Horizon...
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
- Cost is $11.00, luncheon begins at 12:00 pm at Our Redeemer’s Lutheran Church
- Cinco De Mayo Luncheon
- Cost is $12, luncheon begins at 12:00 pm at Our Redeemer's Lutheran Church
May 30-June 1
- Spokane, Washington
- $325 per person based on double occupancy, $475 per person based on single occupancy. The price includes transportation, 2-nights lodging at the Hilton Garden Inn, concert ticket, and lunch on the way there an back.
- Cold Hard Cash Concert- A Tribute to Johnny Cash
- FREE tickets to ETC members for this! (more details to come)
- ETC Gathering
- Join Kari in a walking club!
- Virginia City, Ennis & McAllister Inn Steakhouse
- Bus leaves at 9:00 am from Sanders Street and includes light breakfast goodies on the bus. Explore Virginia City on your own, and enjoy a tour of Willie’s Distillery in Ennis as well as samples of their spirits! Then it’s on to dinner at McAllister Inn Steakhouse. A fun filled day for
$89.00 per person.
- Polson, MT Kwataqnuk Resort & Casino with Dinner Cruise on Flathead Lake
- $309 per person based on double occupancy, $459 per person based on single occupancy. Enjoy a 2-night stay at the resort, dinner cruise on Flathead Lake and lunch there and back.
- Gates of the Mountains Lake Cruise and Summer Picnic
- Details coming soon!
- Jackpot Nevada
- Details coming soon!
- Branson Christmas Tour
- Enjoy one night in Kansas City, Missouri and four nights in Branson. 11 meals are included (6 breakfasts and 5 dinners) as well as 13 shows and events!
- $1699 per person based on double occupancy, $2149 per person based on single occupancy, $1499 per person based on triple/quad occupancy.