Elite Travel Club
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." - Saint Augustine
Customer Service Representative & ETC Coordinator
At this time of year, we begin looking for warmer weather, getting out and about a little more, and taking part in new adventures. I’m very excited about our upcoming events this spring and summer, and I hope you are too. I am enjoying being a part of this fun travel club, and I love hearing each of your stories. I have learned a lot from you all so far and here are some of my favorites…
- No matter what has happened in our lives, there is still life to enjoy.
- Desserts are the best!
- Steaks are also good.
- Enjoy life while you can, because tomorrow is not promised to anyone.
- A good friend to do things with is like icing on the cake.
- Cake is good too. :)
- It is not the destination, but the journey. (What a great reminder for us all to enjoy each day!)
Do you see a common theme? Food is a staple at our events for good reason! I’m so happy that I’m not the only one who loves food and desserts! There are many new flyers and sign ups available at the bank. Please stop by and visit with me, sign up for one or two or ALL of the events, and continue to share you stories with me. I so enjoy getting to know you! Here’s to a great spring and summer!
On The Horizon..
- Gates of the Mountains Lake Cruise and Summer Picnic
- $69 per person
- Bus leaves from 3094 N. Sanders at 12:30.
- Two hour cruise with refreshments aboard a comfortable open-air boat followed by a delicious home-cooked meal at the historic Hilger Homestead.
- Jackpot Nevada
- Three nights at Cactus Pete's Resort. Enjoy breakfast burritos, a cocktail party, and dinner at a Mexican restaurant.
- $449.00 per person double occupancy and $599.00 per person single occupancy.
- No tricks, just delicious treats at the Sacajawea Inn for dinner in Three Forks!
- Branson Christmas Tour
- Enjoy one night in Kansas City, Missouri and four nights in Branson. 11 meals are included (6 breakfasts and 5 dinners) as well as 13 shows and events!
- $1699 per person based on double occupancy, $2149 per person based on single occupancy, $1499 per person based on triple/quad occupancy.
- Thanksgiving Luncheon
- Our Redeemer's Lutheran Church
- Get into the Holiday Spirit at our annual Christmas Dinner Event.