Switch to Stockman Bank today!
- Stockman Switch Kit
Moving? Here are some tips to help make your move easier!
One Month Before Move
- Obtain an IRS Change of Address form, call 1-800-829-1040 and ask for Form 3903 to help deduct moving expenses.
- Finalize real estate and apartment rental needs.
- Place legal, medical, financial and insurance records in a safe and accessible place.
- Obtain a Change of Address form to tell the Post Office of your move.
- Give your mailers your new address:
1. Friends and family members
2. Banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions
3. Charge card and credit card companies
4. Doctors, dentists, and other service providers
5. State & Federal tax authorities and any other government agencies as needed
6. IRS - see note at the top of page about tax deductions
- Save moving receipts (many moving expenses are tax deductible, consult your tax advisor).
Two Weeks Before Move
- Inform gas, electric, water, cable, local telephone and garbage services of your move. Sign up for services at your new address.
- Arrange to close or transfer your bank account, if appropriate.
Transitioning Your Accounts to Stockman Bank?
- Choose the checking account(s) that best serves your needs - from Essential to Elite 50 to Investment Checking, we have a checking option for you. New Account Signup
- Stockman Bank has many ATM's statewide for fast cash 24/7 with the most current available account information. You can even get a mini statement!
- Sign up for eBank. You can check all your accounts anytime, anywhere - no need to wait for a monthly statement anymore!
- Bank from your cell phone anytime, anywhere with eMobile!
- Stockman Bank also offers eStatements. No late mail, no paper - balance your accounts online. They're FREE, fast & easy!
- Set up Direct Deposit. When Pay Day rolls around so does your paycheck. Funds are available in your account same day.
- Don't forget your VISA Check Card for fast cash and purchases anywhere VISA is accepted.
Already a Stockman Bank Customer?
- Speak to a Customer Service Representative to fill out your change of address to avoid any delays in customer mailings & offers.
- If you are a current eBank customer you can change your address online.
- No need to transfer your accounts. With locations across Montana, you can bank with Stockman Bank anytime, anywhere! Stockman Bank Locations