Protecting more than just your home
Home Insurance protects more than just your physical structure. Protecting yourself and your loved ones is crucial. That’s why we offer you dependable homeowners insurance that gives you piece of mind.
Protect Your Home
- Dwelling coverage – Pays to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged by a covered event.
Protect Your Personal Belongings
- Contents coverage – Protects your personal items such as: clothing, furniture, or electronics from covered losses.
- Scheduled Property – Provides broader coverage for high value items with specific limits.
Protecting Yourself and Others
- Personal liability – Protects you when you are found responsible for someone else’s injury or damages to property.
- Additional Living Expense – Protects you If you are displaced from your home for a covered loss. Your policy will pay additional living expense for a period of time until your home can be repaired or rebuilt.
Other Property Policies
If you own a rental home you need special coverage from the risks posed by tenant-occupied exposure. Rental/Landlord Coverage – Rental home coverage protects your rental property including single-family homes, duplexes, apartments, etc. It also covers other structures on the property like sheds and garages. Property inside the house you own for use by your tenants such as microwaves, washers and dryers – even tools and equipment used to repair the property.
Not FDIC insured - Not a deposit account or other obligation - Not guaranteed or insured by any depository institution or affiliate
Not insured by any federal government agency, except for federal flood insurance or federal crop insurance. This agency is an equal opportunity provider and employer.