eStatements Terms and Conditions and Disclosure Agreement
- Regularly scheduled account statements
- Item Images
- Annual Electronic Funds Transfer Notice
- Tax Forms
- Change‐in‐terms information for your account
- Notices of activity on your account such as NSF items, overdraft status or returned items
- Other disclosures we may be required to provide
After you start receiving eStatements, you will have access to at least 18 months of historical statement information on our eBank system. You also agree that you have received or will receive upon signing up for eBank/eMobile with any electronic access devices from computers to smart phones to tablets and similar allowing electronic access to your account, proper and appropriate disclosure for electronic statement and other disclosures and are consenting to receive the applicable documents electronically.
The terms within this Stockman Bank Terms and Conditions for eStatements are as follows:
"We," "us," "our," "Stockman Bank," and "Bank" refers to Stockman Bank of Montana.
"You" and “Your” refers to each owner on an account and entering into and executing this Agreement.
"Business Day" shall mean every day except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays.
"Agreement" refers to this Stockman Bank eStatements Terms and Conditions and Disclosure Agreement entered into by You and the Bank.
"Site" "eBanking" "eBank" refers to Stockman Bank of Montana’s transactional access website(s) through your various electronic access devices.
“Account” is an account with us which is eligible for use in online and mobile banking. An Account may be a deposit account or loan account.
Hardware & Software Requirements
In order to access, view, and retain your account information electronically, you must have:
- An email account, and email software in order to participate in our electronic communication.
- A personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet.
- An Internet web browser with capabilities to support a minimum of 128‐bit encryption.
- A current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF Files.
- We will provide you notice of any change to hardware or specification requirements that will impact your ability to access, view, print, or download your statement(s).
- By entering this agreement, you understand that Stockman Bank will no longer send you paper statements or certain disclosures through U.S. Mail. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review your statements and disclosures in a timely manner. You further acknowledge that you are responsible for retention of these documents for your records.
- All future account statements will be maintained on the Bank’s website for your convenience. You may access the Bank’s website to view, save to your computer, download or print your statement. After you commence receiving eStatements, you will have access to at least 18 months of historical statement information on our eBank system.
- If you currently receive or in the future receive a combined statement for your accounts, you acknowledge and agree to receive notices, statements and disclosures electronically for all of the other accounts appearing on the combined statement. You will receive a single email notice for the entire statement.
- Your consent and agreement under this Agreement shall relate to the disclosure and periodic account statement as required under applicable law as a result of the various agreements between you and the Bank and shall remain valid until such time as you exercise your right to revoke this consent.
- This Agreement remains subject to the applicable Federal laws and the laws of the State of Montana. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable according to its terms, all remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. Any heading in this Agreement are for convenience or reference only and will not govern the interpretation of the provision.
eStatement Notification and Access
- Each month or quarter, depending on your account, the Bank may email a notice advising you of the availability of your eStatement. The email notification will only be delivered to the email address of the primary owner. At this time, you may access your statement via the Bank’s website.
- You must promptly access/review your eStatement and any accompanying items and notify us within the applicable time period specified in your Account Agreement and Disclosure of any error, unauthorized or other irregularities.
How to Withdraw Consent
- To withdraw consent for eStatements, call Customer Service, mail a request to the address of record, visit your local branch or utilize the “Contact Us” form on our website. All contact information is listed below.
- The withdrawal of your consent for eStatements must be received at least ten (10) days prior to the end of your normal statement cycle date to avoid disruption in statement service. A paper statement will be mailed to the Bank’s last address of record for you.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to assure your mailing address of record on the Bank’s system is accurate and current at all times.
- At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid email address, or the subsequent malfunction of previously valid email address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic communication. This provision gives us the option of reverting your account(s) to standard delivery via U.S. Mail without additional notification. Stockman Bank will deem an electronic statement or disclosure received after one business day, if no notification of failed delivery is received.
- We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic communication.
How to Update Your Records
- It is your responsibility to provide us with the true, accurate and complete email address, contact, and other information related to eStatements and your Account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. Notification of any email changes should be received by the Bank at least ten (10) days prior to the end of your normal statement cycle, to avoid disruption in statement services.
Requesting Paper Copies
- There is not a charge to receive eStatements. If you request paper copies of past statements, normal statement copy and research fees will apply, of which we have provided you prior notice upon account opening. (Please refer to the Stockman Bank Schedule of Personal Account Fees).
If you need to contact Stockman Bank in any of the circumstances described above, or for any other reason, you may contact us using any of the following options:
- If you are an online customer, by sending us an email using the “Contact Us” form on our website at www.stockmanbank.com
- By telephone at 1‐877‐300‐9369 Click here to view current hours.
- By writing by U.S. Mail at: Stockman Bank Customer Service PO Box 250 Miles City, MT 59301
This agreement shall remain in effect unless:
- You choose to receive paper statements and no longer receive electronic statements (eStatements) at any time by calling Customer Service, mailing a request to the address of record, visiting your local branch or utilizing the “Contact Us” form on our website. Allow up to ten (10) business days from receipt of the notification for eBanking to be terminated. There is no fee for discontinuing the eStatement service; however certain statement fees may apply based on account type and are subject to the current Stockman Bank Schedule of Personal Account Fees.
- You do not sign up for eBank or you are unable to access the eBank website within 30 days from your account opening date or eStatement enrollment date, your statements will automatically default to paper statements and be sent to you through U.S. Mail without additional notification.
- If your online account status is inactive for six months, we will automatically begin sending you a printed paper account statement without additional notice through U.S. Mail at the mailing address of record.
- At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid Email address, or the subsequent malfunction of previously valid Email address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic communication. This provision gives us the option of reverting your account(s) to standard delivery via U.S. Mail without additional notification.
- Your consent to receive eStatement is voluntary and you may choose to cancel at any time. However, cancellation of eStatement delivery will not affect the legal effectiveness, validity or enforceability of electronic statements and disclosures that were previously presented online will not be mailed to you and will no longer be accessible in eBank.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Electronic Delivery of Statements (eStatements) & related disclosures and would like to receive eStatement and disclosure delivery. I understand that for the accounts I have listed above I will no longer receive a printed periodic statement by U.S. Mail. I also agree I have the minimum hardware/software to obtain and retain these statements, images and disclosures as described above.