Designed for students on the go!
- Earn competitive interest rates
- $100 minimum opening deposit*
- $100 minimum balance* (Fee/service charge of $2/month if balance is not maintained)
- Limited to 6 withdrawals per statement cycle ($2 fee for each in excess of limit)
*(waived for customers under 18)
Stockman Bank partners with College Savings Bank to offer the Montana Family Education Savings Plan (MFESP). The MFESP is designed to help Montana residents save for future education costs. MFESP is a state-sponsored Section 529 Savings Program in which the earnings grow tax-free. Distributions to pay for qualified higher education expenses are tax-free as well. Choose from the three CD options below and start saving today!
- A variable rate CD indexed to college costs and designed to meet the future cost of college.
- Pays an annual percentage yield linked to the rate of college inflation as measured by the Independent College 500® Index (IC500).
- A variable rate certificate of deposit indexed to the Standard & Poor’s 500® (S&P 500) Composite Index.
- Provides security and does not risk principal, unlike many other investments. Should the value of the S&P 500 decline from issue date to maturity (5-years), depositors will receive full principal back at maturity.
Fixed Rate CDs
- Provide the safety of FDIC insurance while earning competitive rates.
- Are offered with 1- and 3-year maturity options and earn a fixed rate of return for the entire term of the CD.
For more information, click here.
College Rewards VISA® Credit Card
Our consumer credit card products offer competitive pricing combined with a full range of reward options - making it easy to select and apply for the card that meets your needs. Learn More or Apply Now
- Shop online with confidence. Use Verified by Visa.
- Your Visa card is now equipped with Verified by Visa—it password protects your card for free. To learn more, visit www.visa.com/shopandactivate. Shop online with Verified by Visa today!
Financial Calculators - How long will it take to pay off my credit cards?
All accounts have a $100 minimum opening deposit unless stated otherwise.